5.03.2006

Fun Facts

I found the following (in relation to Cohen, of course) on a website:

Your baby's birth date was Thursday, February 16, 2006. Your conception date was most likely 5/26/2005. And your baby is 76 days old!

Fun Birthday Facts
Your baby's birthstone is Amethyst (Sincerity)
Your baby's Astrological Sign is Aquarius
Your baby's Flower is Violet or Primrose (Violet, Sky Blue or Yellow)
Your baby was born in the Chinese Year of The Dog
Your baby will start kindergarten in 2011, be old enough to drive a car in 2022, finish high school in 2024, and will graduate from college with the class of 2028, give or take a year. Can you imagine?
This time last year you weren't even pregnant yet!

All pretty funny, I think. I cant even begin to picture Cohen as a toddler, much less driving a car! Where was I last May 26th.... hmmmmmm?

1 comment:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Jill,he is getting so dang cute.I can't believe how different he looks from when I saw him. Trey is getting big too, it's crazy.That website is great. Do you still have the web address?