10.30.2006

Bum Looka


I was showing my mom what a tiny bum Cohen has... You can pinch the entire thing between your thumb and index finger. My mom said to me, "He got that from his father."

Abbie tagged me for The Name Game. I'm supposed to explain how our sweet babe got his name and then tag some other bloggers to do the same. Like most girls, I have been thinking of names for my babies since about 3rd grade. Brad quickly and decisively vetoed each and every one. Feeling desperate, I started shouting out every name that every came to mind. Each was shot down since Brad knew a mean kid with that name, or a fat kid with that name. One night, we were watching the news and the reporter’s last name was Cohen. “What about Cohen?” I asked. And there it was… the only name he didn’t hate and actually even liked. To our chagrin, we now know several other babies named Cohen or Koen, based on this generation’s version of Beverly Hills 90210. (Try to avoid a trend and you get stuck in one anyway!) We still love the name and think it fits perfectly. His middle name is Trevor after my oldest brother than was killed in a car crash 15 years ago. He was 18 at the time.

And now I tag Lisa F., Leah D., Courtney, and Codie.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Look at that teeny bum!

Leah said...

And I'm playing....check out my blog!