"Sunday being the Lord's day, is a day on which men should do the Lord's work, and do it exclusively. There should be no unnecessary work of a temporal nature, no recreation, no unnecessary travel, no joy riding, and the like. The Sabbath is a day for affirmative spiritual worship."
-Bruce R. McConkie
- start working on a quilt for a baby, college student, or new bride
- make a gift or treat for a neighbor
- create a family flag or banner to display in your home
- make homemade cards to give for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries or to say "get well"
- create an alphabet book using pictures of your family holding various objects or doing things that start with each letter
- organize your recipes with a special section for Sunday meals that dont take too much prep. time.