- Saturday 2pm- leave Mesa for Tucson
- Saturday afternoon- fun times at a water park and yummy dinner
- 7pm- Cohen to bed
- 10:45pm- me to bed
- midnight- Cohen wakes up crying
- Sunday 3am- Cohen still crying so in desperation I decide to drive to Thatcher, hoping he'll fall asleep in the car
- 4:30am- I have to pull over and sleep on the side of the road cuz I'm too tired to drive
- 6am- We finally get to my mom's house but they are all still asleep and the doors are all locked.
- 6:30am- My mom hears Cohen crying outside her house (because the tire swing knocked him over) so she lets us in. Happy Mother's Day to me.
Fast forward to Sunday night:
- 7:30pm- My Mother's Day flowers (from my husband on the other side of the planet) are delivered to my friends' house in Tucson... 32 hours late.
- Cohen wakes up about every 45 minutes all night long.
Thankfully, my mom is a doting Grandma and pretty much took care of Cohen most of our daylight hours. She actually even sent me to sleep at my aunt's house the third night and she kept Cohen. Of course, he only woke up twice for her!
I dont know what it is (or how I did this to him) but my child hates all beds except his own! We're supposed to go to Vegas tomorrow and stay the week... Is it worth it? Will either of us enjoy ourselves at all? I tell you what, it's a good thing he's cute!
I miss Brad. And not just cuz he'd get up with our crazy baby...