Although I had his permission, Brad is worried about the backlash from my having "aired his dirty laundry". (And yes, that's as dirty as his laundry gets!) So here's some of my kid journal...
- Today was track and field day. In shedele-relay my team won fourth place. BJ looked really cute! I love BJ. I hope he loves me.
- I have been confused for about tree weeks. I dont know if I love Kent or BJ. But today I figured it out, I love Kent!
- I met a cute boy named Darrik but I found out he was just the man of my dreams. My friends all have a boy that they like so I made up Darrik. Now I dont care about or even like any boys.
- Last Friday me and Kent traded jackets. His was so warm I didn't want to take it off. He is so cute!! Tomorrow I will will will will talk to him!!!!!
- My mom is going to make me play the flute till 9th grade! She doesn't understand only nerds play in 7th grade band!
- When I have kids, I want a boy named Jason first. Then triplet girls Tara, Allyssa, and Kylie. Then one boy named Mark.
Etc, etc. You get the point. I'm glad Codie confirmed I'm not the only one who lived an elementary school soap opera!