What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was going to Eastern AZ College, living with 3 other girls in a run-down apartment.
2. Toying with the idea of going on a mission.
3. Writing to a missionary in The Czech Republic (and secretly thinking I might marry him).
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Get out of debt.
2. Help friends and family get out of debt.
3. Remodel our house.
4. Get laser hair removal. Lots of it.
5. Buy a treadmill/ elliptical.
My worst habits:
2. Snap judgements.
3. Biting at the skin around my fingernails.
Things I’d never wear again:
1. Those floral dresses we all wore to church in the 9o's.
3. Pegged jeans. They may come back in style but I wont participate.
1. I love the swing-set in our backyard. I'll love it even more when it cools off next week.
2. I also love our pool, even though Steven broke our diving board.
3. I dig on my veggie steamer and my crock-pot.