8.15.2009

We're moving...

We dont have an official closing date yet but the bank has accepted an offer on our house. We've already started going through stuff and deciding what goes and what we're done with. We'll be having a Moving Sale on Saturday, August 29th starting at 6 am. Come browse, bring your own junk to sell or just bring a lawn chair to enjoy the fun!

(We're not going far... just to Brad's parents' for a few months to get our ducks in a row. Brad says that he's always had the goal of moving back in with his parents at the age of 30.)

6 comments:

KatieJ said...

haha- well hopefully you have comfort in the fact that a lot of people are going through that now too! If things don't get better soon we'll be moving in with parents when my husband is in his mid 30's :) Good luck on the new start- if I can find anything for the garage sale I'll come drop it off.

Mary Postert said...

Jill, we're downsizing too. Do you mind if I bring my junk and we combine forces? Maybe we can take shifts or something.

Amanda said...

good luck with all that. how do you feel about moving?

DeDe said...

Jilly, I was just checking your posts cuz I haven't in a decade or so. Moving?? Bummer or happy??

Wolfingtons said...

Logan is interested in making some cash - we'll bring over the toys that he deemed disposable:)

Cara said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're house sold. I hope everything goes as planned and you get back on your feet soon.