2.16.2010

This is what Brad saw when he came home from work today.


Something strange is going around. I know several people who have the same crazy sinus infection/pressure/headache/dizzy/inkiness. It really got the best of me today. I slept like 8 hours last night and wished all day that I could just crawl back in bed.
The best part of the picture is the irony of Jace's shirt. In case you cant read it, it says "My mom is hot." I'm so NOT hot today. At all.
(Today is Cohen's 4th birthday but we celebrated yesterday because Brad didn't have to work. Pictures of his Shark Party are on their way!)

8 comments:

stephanie said...

nice. at least your hair looks good. :)

Mary Postert said...

I'm feeling that same icky way. Let's hang out again soon, after we feel better. Maybe a little geo caching?

Amanda said...

you ARE hot...even with a gunky sleepy sniffle.

Beautify My Blog said...

I laughed out loud at this! Hope you feel better soon!

~Lyndsay

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I had fun hanging out this weekend. I totally agree, date night is a must! Love ya, Liz.

Linz said...

Seriously, I had the same thing all week! I felt just like that! I love that shirt!

Mike and Becca said...

oh man that shirt is totally you! love it.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.