After consulting everyone, this is what we are currently trying:
- Feed him less than 2 oz every 1 to 2 hours.
- Thicken it with rice cereal.
- Use a slow flow nipple.
- Burp during and after each feeding.
- After each feeding, hold him upright for 15-30 minutes.
- Keep his diaper lose around his waist.
- Try a warm something on his tummy.
- Very bland diet for me. No citrus, dairy, strawberries, tomatoes, or other spicy things.
It's been less than 24 hours but he is already doing SO MUCH BETTER! He has been asleep in his bed for over 2 hours which has never happened in his lifetime! Thank you, Dr. DKB.