9.24.2006

Childhood friends


I'd like you to meet Camilyn McMuffin Flufferino Pumpkin Watermelon Canteloupe Girl. "Cami" and I were neighbors and good friends back in the elementary days. I haven't seen her since 8th grade... some 15+ years ago. We ended up sitting one person apart at Women's Conference on Saturday! How's that for a small world?! I love the friendships where each meeting, no matter how much time lapses in between, feels comfortable and familiar like no time has passed at all. I hope we'll keep in touch now that we've found each other but if we dont, it'll be fun to run into each other in another 15 years. We'll be 45. That ought to be a funny conversation...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lives in Gilbert. 4 kids. She was with mom and dad so I knew it was her. Not sure what her husband does but she teaches voice and piano out of her house and plays piano for a high school choir.