A friend of mine is having a fund raiser garage sale this Friday and Saturday over by Mesa High. Her insurance wont pay for her 2 year old's hearing aid so she's trying to raise close to $1500. If you have anything you want to get rid of, please drop it off at my house by Thursday of this week OR let me know so I can come pick it up. Anything and everything appreciated.
Let me jog your memory:
- that old bike you've been meaning to fix
- the cookware you still haven't opened from your wedding
- the table you've been meaning to refinish
- the clothes your family has grown out of
- the toys cluttering up your child's room
- the old couch on your back patio
- the swing set your kids have outgrown
- the golf clubs you haven't touched in 4 years
You get the idea. Thanks for your help!