3.30.2010

Five years of wedded bliss!


I dont know why the date on the picture is so off. Ignore it. We took this on March 26, 2010... the day of our 5 year anniversary. We've always talked about going on a cruise for our 5 year anniversary. It didn't happen. Instead, we ate at the Blue Adobe Grill in downtown Mesa. Their chili rellanos are DY-NO-MITE. We then drove to downtown Phoenix to one of only three theaters in the valley still showing Dear John. I devoured the book a few weeks ago so Brad agreed to see it for our anniversary. I think it was slightly painful for him but I didn't hate it.
Brad joked over dinner that the next 5 years are going to be BIG for us. He said, "We might even get a place of our very own!" Can you imagine?! :)

10 comments:

KatieJ said...

Happy anniversary! I used to think I'd get a new wedding ring for our 10 year anniversary- or we'd go back to San Fran and do a 2nd honeymoon- ha! I think that was our poorest anniversary on record! (until our 11 year anyways...)

Amanda said...

a blessed past and a bright future!

stephanie said...

you look so pretty, jill. congrats on 5 years!

Jodiane said...

3 things

1. you look pretty and happy in this pic.

2. Blue Adobe is my favorite in Mesa Fo-sho

3. those Chilli renenos are the best things EVER!!!


who knew we had that in common as well.

Jaime S. said...

congrats!

Rita said...

That is a great pic. Congrats on five years!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

quinco ano's? Muy Bien.

Mike and Becca said...

oh look at my jill, pretty as ever. Happy 5. I wanted to see that dear john but was afraid it would be too mushy. you didn't hate it? hmm i'll have to look into that. It's fun being married.

Cara said...

Didn't the five years go by fast. All those single years are like another life. It's hard to remember what it was like before I had Alan. So glad you have Brad!

Emily Ruth said...

Cheers to the next 5 years!