I finally moved all the baby furniture out of Cohen's room and into the new baby's room. Thus, Cohen got a new bookshelf and reading chair and I made the valance for his curtains. He's still in the crib but I figure I have 2-3 months to find him a bed and do the transition.
This is where I found him the other day... just hanging out in the yard with some toilet paper and an old #10 can. I dont know why we buy toys, honestly!
Funny things he says right now:
- "Yooka mommy! Yook at me!" (watch me jump, throw, breath, whatever.)
- "Come here RIGHT NOW!" (wonder where he got that?)
- "Helping me, Daddy?" (Can you help me?)
- "Where Daddy go?"
- "By you Mommy?" (sit by me while I watch a movie)
- "Tiny" (this applies to everything, even Grandmas!)
PS- At the doctor yesterday, I was dialated to a 1 and 50% efaced, which is better than I ever did on my own with Cohen. Next appointment is the 16th.