5 things on my wish-list of things i wish i had time to do today:
1. Exercise like I did before I had kids. This means an hour or more of sweat dripping down my elbows and not wanting anything but cold water for an hour afterward. Those were the good days.
2. Sleep. Not nap, but sleep. Sleep for hours. Sleep until I drool a puddle the size of a small bird on my pillow. Sleep so long and hard that I wake up disoriented and dont know if the 3:15 on the clock is am or pm.
3. Plant something in the empty place in our front yard. We have beautiful grass and the best tree in the world, but we ripped out our hedges (cuz they were mismatched and ugly) and now just have a big dirt patch bordered by brick. It's just thirsting for something lovely to be planted in it.
4. Go somewhere alone with Brad and pretend that we're on our 3rd date. Remember the 3rd date? It's the one where you've spent enough time together to have easy conversation yet still be flirty, trying to appear all interesting and desirable. You hold hands and feel the electricity surge around your body... Are you with me on this?
5. Shower. Why is that too much to ask?