- Brad almost never gets his name right. He calls him Jace about 87% of the time.
- He usually eats every three hours at night which gives us lovely chunks of sleep.
- We are still feeding him every 2-2.5 hours during the day with mama's milk mixed with rice cereal to aid his digestion/reflux.
- He started smiling at us this week!
- I've never seen a baby with more gas than this kid. He literally toots constantly around the clock. My Favreau cousins would be so proud! :) (Sorry Aunt Alayne)
- He hates the car seat and the stroller so we may be spending all our time at home.
- His brothers adore him and talk in the highest pitch possible whenever they talk to him. It's darling, usually.
- His hair is already so much lighter than when he was born. Today someone called him a red head. Grandma Stoddard will be thrilled to hear that!
1 month old Gavin
Posted by Jill at 1:23 PM